Please help make this a fun and safe day for dogs and humans alike!
- Registration opens at 9:00 a.m.
- The Walk begins at 9:30 a.m.
- Limit two dogs per registered participant/walker.
- An adult (18 or older) must be in control of your dog(s) at all times.
- Leashes are required (7-foot or shorter).
- Scooping is required (please clean up after your dog).
- No pets in heat.
- Dogs should wear current rabies tags or have proof of vaccinations.
- No dogs under the age of four months.
- Walkers will be asked to leave if their dog(s) display aggressive behavior.
- Walk the course only if you and your pet are in adequate physical condition.
- All participants must have their walk tag on the FRONT of their person.
- Please stay on the marked pathways.
- No dogs in the restrooms – dog sitters will be available at the restroom location.